Vietnam visa is requried by Indian citizens wishing to enter Vietnam for short stays. Although the Vietnam visa processing time just takes a couple of days but it is advisable that the visa should be obtained around 6 months before date of travel. In this article, we would like to direct how to get a Vietnam visa for Indians in 2 different ways:
1. Apply through Vietnam Embassy in India
Address: 20 Kautilya Marg, Chanakyapury, New Delhi – 110 021
Tel: 2687.9852 (+38) (Consulate);
A complete Vietnam visa application includes following materials:
- A valid passport with blank pages for visa stamp
- An application form attached with a passport-sized photo
- Vietnam visa fee (in cash)
When the visa application is submitted successfully, Indian citizens have to wait 3-5 working days to collect the Vietnam visa from embassy.
2. Apply through Vietnamvisavip.com
Vietnamvisaprovider.com is a travel company authorized to provide Vietnam visa on arrival service for foreigners to Vietnam. It is a Vietnam visa for air travellers that is granted directly at the airport. Since 2014, the procedure to get visa on arrival for Indian passport holders has been renovated. The Indian citizens are not requested to provide passport copy and guarantee letter to apply for Vietnam visa upon arrival any more. The four steps below will direct you how to get visa on arrival for Indians in 2014:
1. Apply Vietnam Visa online in a few mintues
2. Pay service fee for visa approval letter
3. Receive visa approval letter via email
4. Get visa stamp at arrival airport and pick up your visa
The visa approval letter is usually processed within 2 working days. For rush service, the processing time will be 1 working day (urgent process) or 4 working hours (super-urgent process).